Wednesday, March 24, 2010

MADE IT TO MOSCOW!

Hello from Russia,
I just got finished eating dinner with my family. Larisa (my host mom) made a Georgian soup that was really delicious. Her son, Sergey is a 22 year old med student. Neither of them speak much english so this should be one heck of an experience :-)
Right now it is about -1 degrees (Celsius) outside with lots of clouds...a typical day in March.
Well I am very tired from my flight so I am going to lay down for a little nap. I'll post some more when I wake up.
Over and out,
Ben

5 comments:

  1. YEA! Sounds great. Looking forward to hearing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know what georgian soup is, but as long as you enjoyed it - thats good enough for me! hop eyou had a good day. much love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ben ....
    Glad everything is going well. House is very quiet. Hope you got some good rest and are making the best of the days. What are your plans for the weekend?
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ben ....
    Can't wait to read your updates and hear about your days. Please be safe.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete