Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Apartment

















































Hello again,
It's 6:30 in the morning and my room is so bright that I can't sleep any longer, but it's okay cause I went to bed at about 10:30 last night. Last night and this morning I took some pictures from my room so these are it. As you can see my bed is a pull-out-couch, but it's not terribly uncomfortable. Our apartment is on the 16th floor so we have a nice view of this huge city. It's a small, but cozy apartment. There is a kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms, and my room. It's kinda weird to not have a living room.
Last night, before I went to bed, I watched a Russian tv show (kinda like a soap-opera, but more awesome) with Larisa. It was fun cause she would explain things to me that I didn't understand.
Today I have a placement test at 11:00am then we are going on a bus tour of Moscow after lunch. Hopefully I'll have lots of pictures from that when I return.
Alright, that's about it for now. So I'll talk to you guys later.
Peace.

3 comments:

  1. looks like a nice place-better than some dorm rooms. do you miss the beer cans and beer pong table? :) nice views- looks a little chilly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ben,
    Wishing you safe travels. I thought you were leaving in April, so I didn't get to bake you the traditional send-off cake... But just wait until you get home! Looking forward to following your Moscow experiences online. Remember what I always told you fellas: Have phun, but NO funny business. Btw, I put OSU high in my bracket, in your honor...go Bucks! Mrs. B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben! about 'my bracket' : hate to break this to you while your so far away..but Tennessee just beat OSU. I mean, once U of M is out (although they were never "in")...it's all about any team in the Big 10 for me!

    ReplyDelete