Tuesday, April 6, 2010

ЦСКА vs Inter

Futbol fans listen up!
Ha. For all of you who may not know, and I'm assuming that's just about everyone, there is a HUUUUGGGGEEEEE soccer game in Moscow tonight between CSKA and Intermilan. Now, tickets were like impossible to find and the ones I did find were like 500USD, so needless to say I am not going to the game. But, I am heading down to the stadium (the one featured in some pictures below) with my friends Graham and Steve to see all the festivities. It should be a crazy game, because CSKA is down 1-0 to Inter so basically they need to win tonight to advance to the UEFA Champions League semi-finals... which would be awesome! As you may be able to tell, I am super-duper excited for this game!
Hopefully when I get home I'll have some pictures to share and stories about the game.
Keep on the lookout and GO CSKA!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Comrade...
    I think I would rather go to the supermarket!!!
    Butler played great against Duke....Lost..
    Your boy from Ohio State won the best college
    B-Ball player in the college ranks...
    Colonel Yuriy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Ben, did our team win? You didn't update your blog - I hope I can sleep tonight without knowing the answer :)
    Was it a fun night? Can't wait to hear all about it.
    Wednesday is your free day ... enjoy the outing and remember to share it with us.
    Ben, you will never believe what is on the History Channel? The war between the states of Ohio and Michigan ... and there's Brutus!!
    May God Bless, Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like it could be almost as exciting as an Oklahoma Football game. Wing by here in the Fall and we can show you real Football. Hopefully you won't get too deep into the"Festivities". Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I have not been able to sign on for a few days (in HHI) and I missed a lot. What a great experience you are having in Russia! Happy for you and keep up the posts. Aunt Patti has more posts than me . . . so I have to catch up . . . will be writing to you every hour. :) fyi - Adam was winning pitcher yesterday - Avon Lake won 9-3! Aunt Monica was his fan section. :)

    Much Love,
    Aunt Paula

    ReplyDelete